1. Children Our Services are not directed to children younger than 13, and access and use of our Services is only offered to users 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 years old, please do not register to use our Services. Any person who registers as a user or provides their personal information to our Services represents that they are 13 years of age or older.
2. Accounts Some Service features require an account. You agree to provide us with complete and accurate information when you register for an account. You will be solely responsible and liable for any activity that occurs under your username. You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
3. Security You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account. You must immediately notify MTG of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account, or any other breaches of security. MTG will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
4. Responsibility of Contributors If you post information or material to the Services or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available (any such material, “Content”), you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct. That is the case regardless of what form the Content takes, which includes, but is not limited to text, photo, video, audio, or code. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that your Content and conduct do not violate these terms. By submitting Content to MTG for inclusion on a publically available Service, you grant MTG a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing, and promoting your content. This license allows MTG to make publicly-posted content available to third parties so that these third parties can distribute your content through their services. You also give other Service users permission to share your Content on other Services and to add their own Content to it (e.g. to re-post your Content), so long as they use only a portion of your post and they give you credit as the original author by linking back to your Content. If you delete Content, MTG will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Services, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable. Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, MTG has the right (though not the obligation) to, in MTG’s sole discretion, (i) reclaim your username due to prolonged inactivity, (ii) refuse or remove any content that, in MTG’s reasonable opinion, violates any MTG policy or is in any way no longer in use or harmful or objectionable, or (iii) terminate or deny access to and use of Services to any individual or entity for any reason. MTG will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
5. Responsibility of Visitors MTG has not reviewed, and cannot review, all material posted to our Services, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use, or effects. MTG does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful, or non-harmful. Our Services may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. Our Services may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. MTG disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by customers or visitors of our Services, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
6. Content Posted on Other Websites We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all material made available through the websites and webpages to which our Services link, and that link to our Services. MTG does not have any control over other applications and websites, and is not responsible for their content or its use. By linking to another website, MTG does not represent or imply that it endorses such website. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. MTG disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of other websites and webpages.
7. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy As MTG asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by a Service violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify MTG. MTG will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. MTG will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Service if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of MTG or others. In the case of such termination, MTG will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to MTG.
8. Intellectual Property This Agreement does not transfer from MTG to you any MTG or third party intellectual property, and all right, title, and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with MTG. MTG, mtgsf.com, the MTG logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with mtgsf.com or our Services, are trademarks or registered trademarks of MTG. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with our Services may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of our Services grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any MTG or third-party trademarks.
9. Changes We are constantly updating our Services, and that means sometimes we have to change the legal terms under which our Services are offered. If we make changes that are material, we will let you know by posting them conspicuously in the applicable Service before the changes take effect. The notice will designate a reasonable period of time after which the new terms will take effect. If you disagree with our changes, then you should stop using our Services within the designated notice period. Your continued use of our Services will be subject to the new terms. However, any dispute that arose before the changes shall be governed by the Terms (including the binding individual arbitration clause) that were in place when the dispute arose.
10. Termination MTG may terminate your access to all or any part of our Services at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your Services account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using our Services. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties Our Services are provided “as is.” MTG and its suppliers and partners hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither MTG nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that our Services will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, our Services at your own discretion and risk.
12. Limitation of Liability In no event will MTG, or its suppliers or partners, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this Agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to MTG under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. MTG shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
14. US Economic Sanctions You expressly represent and warrant that your use of our Services is not contrary to applicable U.S. Sanctions. Such use is prohibited, and MTG reserve the right to terminate accounts or access of those in the event of a breach of this condition.
15. Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold harmless MTG, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of our Services, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
16. Translation These Terms of Service were originally written in English (US). We may translate these terms into other languages. In the event of a conflict between a translated version of these Terms of Service and the English version, the English version will prevail.
17. Miscellaneous This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between MTG and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of MTG, or by MTG posting a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any provides otherwise to this Agreement, any access to or use of our Services will be governed by the laws of the state of California, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in San Mateo County, California. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in San Mateo, California, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; MTG may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Meeting Technology Group, Inc. 1900 S Norfolk St, Suite 350 San Mateo, CA 94403
Please direct concerns or questions regarding this policy to: email@example.com
Effective Date: Jan 20, 2017 Last Updated: Jan 20, 2017
YOUR CONSENT Please review this Policy before using this website or mobile app. By using this website, you are consenting to the collection, use and disclosure of your Information as set forth in this Policy. If you do not agree to be bound by this Policy, you may not access or use this service.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
HOW INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
We collect Information that you give to us. For example, you might create or update your online profile.
We get Information about you from third parties:
USE OF INFORMATION
We use Information as disclosed and described here, subject to any consent required by law:
INQUIRIES AND ENFORCEMENT OF COMPLIANCE In compliance with the E.U.-U.S. Privacy Shield Principles, MTG commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your Personal Information. European Union individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact MTG at the address provided below. MTG has further committed to refer unresolved Privacy Shield complaints to Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services, Inc. (JAMS), an alternative dispute resolution provider located in the United States. If we do not resolve your complaint, and you have attempted to resolve the complaint using all off the options itemized in Annex I of the Privacy Shield, please contact or visit JAMS for more information or to file a complaint. The services of JAMS are provided at no cost to you. Judgment on the award rendered in any such arbitration may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under certain conditions, more fully described on the Privacy Shield website, you may invoke binding arbitration when other dispute resolution procedures have been exhausted. Please note that if you are not a European Union resident, then Privacy Shield requirements regarding the handling of complaints may not apply to you and Privacy Shield enforcement mechanisms may not be available to you.
INFORMATION STORAGE Information we collect from you may be transferred to, or stored at, a destination in the United States or another destination outside of United States. It may be processed by staff operating in these locations who work for us or one of our suppliers. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the provision of support services. If you live outside of the United States, you understand and agree that we may transfer your Information to the United States. U.S. laws may not afford the same level or protection as those in your country.